January 27 2011 12:00 CET
So – I finally succumb to the long lasting urge to get my blog back in the air.
For some time I’ve been contemplating a micro-blogging-engine that would use raw textile files instead of a database such as MySQL or similar.
With the massive amount of blogging engines out there this would of course to some extent be a waste of time. So ofcourse I did it.
However, I took the opportunity to play around with some more features of SinitraRB.
I won’t share any code for the blogging engine at the moment. It isn’t quite clean enough for that. But maybe sometime in the future.
Until then feel free to leave any comments.